Tom Brady: 23/33 69.6%, 287 yards, 2 TD's.
Jeff Tuel: 12/25 48%, 177 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.
Stevan Ridley: 22 carries, 119 yards, 1 TD.
CJ Spiller: 29 carries, 112 yards, 1 TD.
Kenbrell Thompkins: 6 rec, 88 yards, 1 TD.
Stevie Johnson: 7 rec, 92 yards.
Top projected defensive performer for each team:
Patriots: Devin McCourty S
Bills: Marcell Dareus DT
Projected game score:
Things to watch 4:
1. How the Patriots defense acts against a third string QB who didn't hear his name called on draft day.
2. If the communication between Brady and his WR's are there or not.
3. Special teams has its questions, a new punter and Gostkowski has been shaky from distance in the preseason.
4. How the offensive line holds against the strength of the Bills team, their pass rush.
Bills win checklist (If the Bills complete these three things, they will win, or come close.)
1. Jeff Tuel outplays Tom Brady.
2. The Bills win the turnover battle.
3. The Bills defense completes stands in their redzone.