Hey! So we here at PatriotsLife need some help. We need new writers!
Are you an aspiring journalist, a graphic designer or just a rabid Patriots fan? We're looking for all of the above!
Here are the requirements and how to apply.
PatriotsLife Daily Writer
This writing position will run temporary with the possibility of being brought on permanently.
- Must be able to post once a day (this is most important, these do not have to be long columns but short blog posts are fine)
- Must be very knowledgeable about the Patriots and the NFL
- Must be able to provide unique and insightful analysis
- Must have experience writing, either in your own blog, or for any level of newspaper/website, etc. School essays don't count.
- If you DON'T have experience writing, other relevant experience includes graphic design (want to make wallpapers or funny graphics for us?) or video experience (putting together highlight videos, etc). In addition any experience in the media whether it radio or TV is acceptable.
- Not required but will help: Working knowledge of the NFL salary cap and Xs and Os of the game
How to apply:
- Please write to nePatriotsLife@gmail.com with the subject line "PatriotsLife writer"
- Tell us a little about yourself, but please don't send a life story. Tell us your relevant experience and what your current schedule/availability is like.
- Include a SHORT writing sample about a current Patriots news item or topic of interest. Make this an example of what one of your blog posts would look like for the site. Please keep under a page. Just a paragraph or two is fine.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!